RISK DISLCOSURE POLICY
Last Updated: May 17, 2019
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PORTION OF THIS RISK DISCLOSURE, YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING OR ACCESSING THE SITE.
THIS RISK DISCLOSURE INCORPORATES BY REFERENCE THE TERMS AND CONDTIONS FOUND WWW.CRYPTOCREWUNIVERSITY.COM(“THE SITE”) IN THEIR ENTIRETY AS IF SET FORTH FULLY HEREIN. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS DISCLOSURE, THE SITE AND OTHER SERVICES OFFERED BY CRYPTO CREW, LLC ARE COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS CRYPTO CREW UNIVERSITY (“CCU”).
RISK DISCLOSURE: CCU IS NOT A REGISTERED BROKER, ANALYST OR INVESTMENT ADVISOR. THE SERVICES, CONTENT AND INFORMATION PROVIDED BY CCU ARE EDUCATIONAL AND SHOULD NOT BE TREATED AS FINANCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES OR INVESTMENT ADVICE. TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN CRYPTOCURRENCIES INVOLVES SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS AND IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANYONE THAT IS NOT A TRAINED INVESTOR—IT SHALL BE CONDUCTED AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU CONSULT AN INDEPENDENT LICENSED FINANCIAL ADVISOR BEFORE ENGAGING IN ANY TRADING AND INVESTING ACTIVITY.
PAST PERFORMANCE AND RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE FUTURE RESULTS; CCU IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES THAT OCCUR AS A RESULT OF OUR SERVICES.
TRADE AND INVEST AT YOUR OWN RISK:
Trading and investing in cryptocurrencies involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The valuation of cryptocurrencies and futures may fluctuate, and, as a result, you may lose more than their original investment. The highly leveraged nature of futures trading means that small market movements will have a great impact on your trading account and this can work against you, leading to large losses or can work for you, leading to large gains.
If the market moves against you, you may sustain a total loss greater than the amount you deposited into your account. You are responsible for all the risks and financial resources you use and for the chosen trading system. You should not engage in trading unless you fully understand the nature of the transactions you are entering into and the extent of your exposure to loss. If you do not fully understand these risks you must seek independent advice from your financial advisor.
Cryptocurrencies constitute a rapidly changing and unpredictable environment with an endless number of variables and factors, which are outside of your control, and CCU’s control. New risks emerge at every moment, which creates investment/market risk and uncertainty. CCU is not responsible for communicating, anticipating or detecting all known and/or unknown risks inherent in the markets.
As such, any forward-looking statement made by CCU, or any of its members, owners, investors, employees, advisors, board members or officers, is only relevant as of the moment in which it was made and CCU, or any of its members, owners, affiliates, investors, employees, advisors, board members or officers, is under no obligation to, and expressly disclaims any obligation to, update or alter its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, subsequent events or otherwise. Therefore, you are cautioned and warned to not rely on any forward-looking statements, information or opinions communicated by CCU or any member, owner, affiliates, investor, employee, advisor, board member or officer.
In addition, actual results, performance or events may differ materially from those contained in the forward-looking statements, marketing information, testimonials, sales material, case studies, course information, communications, videos, content, opinions disseminated by CCU or any of its members, owners, investors, employees, advisors, affiliates, board members or officers. Some of the factors that could affect actual results, performance or events to differ materially from the forward-looking statements provided by CCU, without limitation: market volatility; government policies and regulations; hacks and security breaches resulting in theft or damage to investors, currencies or companies; price manipulation by high-net worth investors; news; fake news; competition; general economic, market or business conditions; macroeconomic conditions; geopolitical conflict or any other unmentioned or unforeseen influence that could favorably or negatively impact the Cryptocurrency markets.
Investing in cryptocurrencies is an individual venture. You must therefore carefully consider your capabilities, experience level, skill level, risk tolerance and investment objectives before investing in the commodity futures market, cryptocurrencies, ICOs, commodities, stocks, bonds and any other financial investment. As such, all trading strategies are used at your own risk.It is recommended that you never risk more than you are willing to lose. Leverage can lead to substantial losses. Any use of leverage, margin or shorting techniques is at your full discretion.
SERVICES AND CONTENT ON CCU IS NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS INVESTMENT ADVICE:
None of the content published by CCU constitutes a recommendation that any particular cryptocurrency, portfolio of cryptocurrencies, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. None of the information providers or their affiliates will advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular cryptocurrency, portfolio of cryptocurrencies, transaction, investment strategy or other matter.
The services and content that CCU provides are solely for educational purposes. The generic market recommendations provided by CCU are based solely on the judgment of our personnel and should be considered as such. You acknowledge that you enter into any transactions relying on your own judgment. Any market recommendations provided by us are generic only and may or may not be consistent with the market positions or intentions of our company and/or our affiliates. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website are provided as general market commentary, and do not constitute an investment advice.
The services, content and information provided by and disseminated by CCU are not customized or tailored in any manner to any customer or group of customers.
Any content on this site should not be relied upon as advice or construed as providing recommendations of any kind. It is your responsibility to confirm and decide which trades to make. Trade only with risk capital; that is, trade with money that, if lost, will not adversely impact your lifestyle and your ability to meet your financial obligations. Past results are no indication of future performance. In no event should the content of this correspondence be construed as an express or implied promise or guarantee.
No statements or information presented in any form by CCU is intended as fact, and you agree that you will not consider the statements or information presented as fact or as a guarantee of future performance. Any and all opinions, news, research, analyses, content, instruction, prices, or other information contained on this website are provided as general market commentary, and do NOT constitute investment advice.
YOUR REPRESNTATIONS AND WARRANTIES:
By using CCU, you understand and agree that you are taking full responsibility for your trading actions. Neither CCU, nor its employees, owners, founders, officers, board members, affiliates, investors or advisors guarantee in any way the performance for any content, actions, statements, recommendations, strategies, presentation of facts, presentation of opinions, forward-looking statements, testimonials, marketing copy, case studies, analysis, news, analysis of news, or risk assessments disseminated by any medium during the course of your voluntary participation in CCU. This includes, without limitation videos, images, content, audio notes, chat rooms, online apps (Slack, Facebook, Telegram, etc.), news, analysis or any other content.
Although CCU members establish an account with Coinigy, CCU does not endorse, support or recommend any specific trading platform. Furthermore, you acknowledge that there are risks inherent to and associated with utilizing Internet-based trading systems. These risks include, but are not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connection. We are not responsible for communication failures or delays when trading via the Internet. We are not liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. Testimonials have not been independently verified.
Should you engage in using leverage or margin, you understand that leverage will result in proportionately greater gains AND losses. You understand and acknowledge the real possibility that you could lose all your invested funds and be required to deposit additional funds to maintain or close your position. Your margin position can be liquidated at any time if you do not maintain the requirements of that margin, and you would be liable for the losses.
Therefore, as a paying member, you acknowledge, warrant, and/or agree to the following:
- You are participating in CCU and investing at your own risk and discretion.
- You are translating what you learn in the membership, from any content, in any form, on your own behalf, at your own risk, and at your own discretion
- Trading, investing, and entrepreneurship involves a high degree of risk and the potential for significant losses. You are trading at your own risk.
- Neither CCU, nor its employees, owners, founders, affiliates, officers, board members, investors or advisors, are investment or trading advisors.
- Absolutely none of the information provided is a recommendation to buy or sell any investment or asset or a guarantee of results.
- There are no guarantees or certainties in trading or investing.
- Many traders and investors lose money. Do not trade with money you can’t afford to lose.
- Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can be extremely profitable, but they are an extremely risky asset with countless known and unknown risks.
- CCU is not responsible for the outcomes of any of your trades, investment actions, errors, omissions, mistakes and/or transactions.
- You are not entitled to a refund at any time or for any reason.
- CCU cannot regulate, and is not responsible for, the statements, opinions or recommendations of other program members.
- Markets are dynamic and unpredictable, and therefore, it is impossible to consider every angle of any assessment or opinion.
- CCU is not liable for any errors or omissions or oversights.
- Cryptocurrencies are inherently unpredictable and unstable, and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.
- CCU is not responsible for favorable or unfavorable shifts in the market or news cycle.
- By investing in cryptocurrencies, you understand there is significant counterparty risk with 3rd party exchanges, hacks, transfer errors, and government sanctions and that CCU has no control over these outcomes.
- You understand that you can lose your investment principal or gains at any time.
- CCU will highlight their investments and actions and that this does NOT constitute, nor does it intend to constitute, recommendations for you to take any action.
- CCU is under no obligation to highlight or mention any buying action or selling action they take at any time. This includes any follow-up on an action taken and communicated previously. For example, if we communicate that we’ve made a purchase, you understand that we are not required to inform you if and when we sell.
- CCU cannot be accountable for “closing” any single trade. You are taking full responsibility for all trades and investments you make and do not make. You acknowledge that you enter into any transactions relying on your own judgment, and make any transactions and investments at your own risk.
- Hypothetical statements may have inherent limitations.
- All statements made in the discussion board, chat rooms or online apps do not constitute investment advice.
- That past performance does not guarantee or predict future results.
- CCU is not responsible for communicating, anticipating or detecting all known and/or unknown risks inherent in the markets.
- You are responsible for confirming the legal status of investing in cryptocurrencies in your country at all times.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
CCU is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of using any of our trading strategies. Loss-limiting strategies such as stop loss orders may not be effective because market conditions or technological issues may make it impossible to execute such orders. Information provided in this correspondence is intended solely for informational purposes and is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Information is in no way guaranteed. No guarantee of any kind is implied or possible where projections of future conditions are attempted.
Investing in cryptocurrencies, ICOs, commodity futures and equities involves considerable risk and does NOT include guarantees of profit nor of avoiding losses. Hypothetical results have inherent limitations and are not predictive of actual success. CCU makes no representation that any trade will or is likely to achieve profits similar to those shown, or any profit at all. The reality is that there are discernible differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trader, trading program or membership course. Hypothetical performance results and assessments are prepared with the benefit of hindsight. Known and unknown factors that impact the markets can adversely affect actual trading results of a specific trading program.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.